SEEIN Organic Korean Matcha, Ceremonial Grade, $3.90
Expired, check out the current deals.
Amazon has a 40% off coupon on SEEIN Organic Korean Matcha, Ceremonial Grade, 1oz, only $3.60. The two most common grades of matcha for sale on Amazon are ceremonial grade and culinary grade. Ceremonial Grade is the highest quality and meant for drinking, not food. Culinary grade is a lower grade and is used in food and to drink. If this was true ceremonial grade for $3.90 for an ounce, that would be an amazing deal. Most people in the US do not know the difference between culinary and ceremonial grade so it is hard to judge by the reviews, the true grade of this matcha. I think that this is still a good deal.
- Celebrating Organic “SEEIN” Matcha from Globally Recognized Agricultural Heritages in Korea –awarded for UNESCO “Triple Crown” and designated for the GIAHS (Jeju & Hadong)
- ANTI-AGING – A natural, healthy way to absorb antioxidants into your body, as matcha has more antioxidants, including EGCG, than any other fruit or vegetable.
- DETOX & FAT BURN – Boost and speed up metabolism. The catechins help to improve metabolic rates during and after exercise and break large fat molecules into smaller triglycerides.
- STRESS RELIEF – L-theanine, an amino acid that can cross the blood-brain barrier and increase the activity of the neurotransmitter GABA, helps to reduce anxiety and makes drinkers feel more relaxed.
- Certified for USDA Organic and European Union (EU). All Natural, Gluten Free, 100% Money Back Guaranteed.