Carrington Farms USDA Organic Grass Fed Ghee and Coconut Oil Blend, 12oz, for $3.66-$4.84
Expired, check out the current deals.
Amazon has a great price on Carrington Farms USDA Organic Grass Fed Ghee and Coconut Oil Blend, 12oz, for $3.66-$4.84 after you click the $3.00 off coupon. It is $4.84 without Amazon Subscribe and Save, using it brings the price to $3.66-$4.46.
Organic ghee is also available for $5.47-$6.97.
-This price requires Amazon Subscribe and Save. If you add five or more items to your monthly Amazon Subscribe and Save order you will get the lower price. The higher discount is applied automatically to all items in your Subscribe and Save order.
-You can add cheap filler items to Subscribe and Save or delay your shipment in order to reach five or more items with Subscribe and Save.
-You can cancel subsequent shipments after your first order is shipped.
-If you do not have Amazon Prime, using Subscribe and Save will provide free shipping with no minimum order amount.
-Our Subscribe and Save tips show you how to get the most out of Subscribe and Save.
-Amazon Subscribe and Save is the most environmentally friendly way to order from Amazon.
- GIVE BACK – Your purchase will help feed 250 kids three days a week through our Carrington Cares program. These children are a part of the local Philippine community where we source some of our products.
- NUTRITIONAL POWERHOUSE – Our USDA certified organic ghee, from grass fed cows, contains CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid). Linoleic Acid helps in balancing cholesterol and ghee can potentially reduce inflamation and increase energy.
- DIET FRIENDLY – Our organic, grass fed ghee is a suitable food for many diets including Ayurvedic, Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, and FODMAP.
- PURE GOODNESS – Our Ghee starts out with butter from organic grass fed cows. It is then melted into a pure butter oil and triple filtered to remove all the milk solids including lactose and casein.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT- This means our organic, grass fed ghee is perfect for cooking, sauteing, and baking because it burns at a higher temperature than other cooking oils including regular butter.
- LONGER SHELF LIFE – Since the milk solids are removed, ghee does not spoil as quickly as regular butter.