Culturelle Daily Probiotic, 30 count Digestive Health Capsules, $6.91-$8.45
A great price on Culturelle Daily Probiotic, 30 count Digestive Health Capsules, for $6.91-$8.45 from Amazon. Clip the 40% off coupon and use Subscribe and Save.
There are numerous other Culturelle products available for 40% off.
-This price requires Amazon Subscribe and Save. If you add five or more items to your monthly Amazon Subscribe and Save order you will get the lower price. The higher discount is applied automatically to all items in your Subscribe and Save order.
-You can add cheap filler items to Subscribe and Save or delay your shipment in order to reach five or more items with Subscribe and Save.
-You can cancel subsequent shipments after your first order is shipped.
-If you do not have Amazon Prime, using Subscribe and Save will provide free shipping with no minimum order amount.
-Our Subscribe and Save tips show you how to get the most out of Subscribe and Save.
-Amazon Subscribe and Save is the most environmentally friendly way to order from Amazon.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE – Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules are powered Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG). LGG is the proven effective and clinically studied probiotic strain. LGG helps your digestive system work better.
- DAILY DIGESTIVE HEALTH* – LGG is naturally sourced and scientifically proven to work in harmony with your body to keep your digestive system in balance.* Helps with occasional digestive upset; including diarrhea, gas and bloating.* For daily use, take 1 vegetarian capsule per day.
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED –Every package of Culturelle meets the highest standards for purity and potency when consumed – not just when we make it. To preserve the billions of CFU’s (colony-forming units) in your Culturelle, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE – Over 1,000 scientific studies and 30 years of research have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of LGG probiotics. Culturelle is vegetarian and contains no gluten≠, milk, soy, wheat or preservatives.
- PROBIOTIC POWER – The doctors that discovered LGG found that it is strong enough to survive stomach acids and successfully set up shop in the intestines.